1. You will be known as an expert on the topics you write about and this endears potential customers to you before they even visit your website. In fact, this is 700%-1000% times more effective than regular advertising. There is no better way to “pre-sell” your prospects than article marketing. This will also give you and your business extra credibility which will help you competes against your competitors.
2. You will build brand equity for you, your web site, your business and even your expertise by submitting articles to e-zines. Prospects and customers will begin to have in mind what you can do for them.
3. You get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site; especially blogging is so common today. People want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe. The more ezines publish your articles, the wider your market is on the internet. Remember, there's no such thing as people just stop by in front of your online shop, in this case, your website.
4. You'll gain people's trust and increase your credibility. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your products and services or they will at least sign up your e-zines. Nothing is better than getting pre-sold traffics through your articles; this sure will increase your profits.
5. Create a free viral marketing for you by allowing e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your author resource box at the end of the body of each of your articles acts as an advertisement for your business will multiply all over the internet.
6. Free ads barter trading by getting an article-exchange joint venture deal run your joint venture partner's articles in your own e-zine, and then they run yours in their e-zine as an exchange. This benefits both ways.
7. You could buy ads space in other e-zines that don't publish your articles and find customers that you may have not been able to reach before, every article being published in the e-zines is like casting a wider net to reach new customers and traffic that would have never found your articles or website before.
8. Your article might have chance to be placed on publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page, this will build link popularity for your website. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) “Link Pop” strategy by definition, the more links your website has by other sites, the greater importance bestowed upon your website when major search engines rank your site. Having articles in publish in many e-zines help you build great link popularity; link popularity builds traffic to your website.
9. Build VSP (Virtual Sales Person) and place them in as many e-zines as you can submit to. Your articles act like your sales person who will sell and do marketing for you. To have a successful business, you have to leverage your work in your business.
10. Another great way to multiply your income is by getting paid by people who want to hire you to write articles and books for them, or even ask you to speak at seminars.
Mississauga Gazette - News - Editorials - Entertainment - Mississauga Business Listings - Brampton Business Listings
Tag(s): Steve Cali