PRE-CONSTRUCTION PUBLIC NOTICE
- All Residents affected by the construction have been provided with our Public Notice. A copy of the notice is attached.
- All trucks that are involved in the sanitary project 14-2316 use Dixie Rd and Rometown Dr for access to the construction site
- The trucks leave the site via the same route – Rometown Dr – Dixie Rd or via Park Royal Blvd to QEW
- The trucking companies on this project are aware that South Service Rd is a trucks free road
- We informed D’Orazio that special attention is to be given to Rometown Rd between 7:30 and 9:00am and after 2:00pm when the school buses pick up or leave the students at four locations along this street
SANITARY SEWER CONSTRUCTION
- Winterhaven Rd – sanitary sewer main has been completed, lateral connections and restoration is outstanding
- Parkridge Rd – sanitary sewer main has been completed, lateral connections and restoration is outstanding
- Skyline Dr – construction on mainline sanitary sewer started on April 4/16
- Glenwatson Dr – asphalt removal in preparation for mainline sewer excavation started on Apr. 6/16
- Boxwood Way, South Service Road, Lincolnshire Blvd, Liveoak Dr, Clearwater Dr, Rometown Dr and Orchard Heights Park (sewer relining)– construction to follow the above streets with completion by end of October 2016
- Construction completion is projected for the end of October, 2016 with final pavement and boulevard restoration in Spring of 2017.
INFORMATION PACKAGE AND NOTICE
Orchard Heights Public Meeting.pdf
Public Notice Mar4,2016.pdf