Players will be evaluated then split between the beginner group (the first year or just starting to learn how to skate) and a second group (that can skate and have had prior hockey experience).
Each player is evaluated according to their skill level. Following the evaluation period the players will be assigned to teams. The goal is to create teams with a balanced roster of players with a range of skills.
Players will be on the ice for timed 3-minute shifts playing against players of similar skill level from the opposing team.
Fitness, Fun & Friendship
Like and Follow Us!
• First 3 weeks are for evaluation, 2
practices per week or evaluation games
• After 3 weeks - (jerseys & socks handed
out, players assigned to a team)
• Next 22 weeks - 1 practice & 1 game
• Ice times for 2015/16 are on Saturdays 11:45am and Sunday 2:30pm at HERSHEY Rink 2
• Games are on Sundays early afternoon (rotating schedule) at HERSHEY Rink 3
Parent – Coaches and Volunteers:
Credit Valley is always looking for parents to get involved with their child’s hockey experience!...Credit Valley provides training and support to all parent volunteers to ensure that they are qualified to help us deliver a quality program for the children. If you would like to help out during the upcoming season either as a Head Coach or as an on-ice assistant, please contact the club for